My mom just came home and was talking about how some guy was hitting on her, asking her if she has threesomes!!! Did you walk around naked in Punta Cana?!! It's like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Who asks those sort of things!! I bring this up to say that god some if not most men are dogs!! If you do end up with someone who isn't me, please make sure he is a good man. Someone who treats you right and raises you up, not for anything else other than love. I still believe myself capable of being that man. I just need to be stronger. Speak and communicate. I felt so good chatting with you about it. I really feel we understood what a good life we can have. God we have tried and hard sometimes. I am so determined. I know all these words have been spoken but I just can't give up on you. I totally believe you are not a statistic. You are above it. You are strong and capable! I look at you and I am rendered speechless by your beauty.

I become emotional after I don't hear from you for a while. It makes me feel like I am never going to hear or see you again and that has to be IMPOSSIBLE!! I love you too much! I will work and work hard and achieve my goals. I need you to be part of it. I want you to be part of it. No matter what, you know I love you with all my heart.

0 comments:





Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner