Don't forsake me RB. You may not read this anymore but if there is a chance you can see this, it's worth a shot.

Not hearing from you feels like I've been cursed. I know you are out there thinking of me too, I just can't help myself. You know how I feel when it comes to you. I know we came to a really good understanding of how a good future can be obtained. I can see us having more amazing nights just like that one. It made me feel out of this world. I'm glad you are the one I can do that with and comfortably. That is true love. You are a dream. My dream. I may seem pathetic and desperate, but who cares. I am all of those things for you.

I know you will see me again, my ♥♥♥♥. No matter who says what, we have our differences. There are things we need to work on as adults. Like you said, not if..when. I'm here for you until I reach the end of my time on this earth.

"You are now listening to WCRB, 98.5" I always thought that channel was meant just for us.

I Love You.

0 comments:





Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner