Helen of Troy

The love we have is so strong. I would be hard pressed to describe it to anyone. Love is something describable and it's something that many people understand. They have felt the same feelings. However, this type of feeling goes beyond. I think this kind of love is like Helen of Troy and Paris. Caeser and Cleopatra. Four amazing people caught up in love. Their love though, reminds me of the kind of fight we have to endure. We care and love for each other so strongly, it would break nations apart if we were royalty. Individuals would go to war for us because of how we believe in each other.

In all fairness, I would rather wake up on my death bed knowing that I was able to have one man that cherished, loved, and devoted himself to me because of how much he loved me, as I would do for him. Even though these feelings can be very tough to contend with, nothing good comes without sacrifice sometimes. All those messages I wrote are there to show you that my feelings will never be vanquished. They will never vanish. They will grow. Hugging and kissing you is like floating on a cloud. Just feels right. Like we are connected in so many ways.

I'll be happy to call you my husband one day. Let's get to work. : ) Build ourselves a future that we will never forget.

0 comments:





Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner