I Love You more than there are words. I appreciate your words and use them everyday to bring me happiness. I think of your smiling face when I am lonely. You help me through my day. I know you are being strong and I commend you for that. It's not an easy thing to do. You have been given a wonderful opportunity and it will allow us to be closer sooner. I am so very excited! We are going to have a great life.

I recently read that a man who I used to idolize myself (small idol but still..) needs help too. Someone who has been around for a long time succeeding in life just showed me that he too needs a little hand. He is married happily with children and has been for years. It gave me even more hope than I already had. It just shows me that no matter who you are, we can all make it. The naysayers only see what they choose to see. Very narrow-minded. The only way to prove to this individuals is to show them how strong we really are. How strong you are. From the very first meeting, I knew I'd want to put my effort into you. After we got past all the initial hesitations, we finally started to figure out what to do. Sometimes, it takes individuals a little longer to figure it out. You can see all the improvements you have been making and how life seems now vs. before. I think it's fucking wonderful! I am so proud. Now, you can finally take the chance you needed and grab life by the balls. Along with mine too :)

0 comments:





Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner